- Featuring a large f/1.8 aperture and high-quality camera lens, the DrivePro50 can automatically adjust to different lighting conditions to capture all details of an incident, including license plates, during either daytime or nighttime. The camera also integrates a wide 130° viewing angle and a Full HD imaging sensor for clear and smooth 1080P (30fps) recordings.
Real-time footage playback
- Powered by the free DrivePro New app--available for both iOS and Android devices--the DrivePro 50 is built with wireless connectivity to allow you to stream, play back, and download videos, or adjust settings directly from your iOS or Android device. This means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies.
Emergency recording for critical evidence
- In the event of a collision, the the built-in g-sensor in Transcend's DrivePro 50 will detect the impact and instantly trigger emergency recording mode. This prevents overwriting of the recording made of the critical moments leading up to the accident. This feature may be manually activated by pressing the red button on the side of the unit.
Free Download of DrivePro Toolbox
- Transcend's DrivePro Toolbox features a user-friendly interface that can sort videos by file name, record date and group. You can select and play videos recorded by the DrivePro without the need to install separate codecs. The tool also includes a screenshot function, which is perfect for reporting incidents to insurance companies or police for claims settlement.
MLC-based microSD card included
- Transcend's DrivePro 50 is bundled with a Transcend 16GB High Endurance memory card built with top-tier MLC NAND flash chips, providing consistent long-life durability and endurance.
Two car mounts for selection
- Transcend's DrivePro 50 is offered with either a suction mount or an adhesive mount. Choose the mounting method that best fits your situation.
Dimensions: 55mm × 58mm x 31.15mm (2.17" x 2.28" x 1.23")
Weight: 49g (1.73oz)
Image Sensor: Low-light sensitivity CMOS, 3 mega-pixel
Lens: ƒ/1.8, 130° wide angle
- Full HD 1920x1080P (30fps)
- HD 1280x720P (30fps)
Video Formats: H.264 (MOV: up to 1920x1080 30fps)
Memory Card Supported: MLC-based microSD card, 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB (Class 10 or above)
Connection Interface: USB 2.0
Network Interface: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
Battery Type: Li-Polymer 430mAh
- Input: DC 12V~24V
- Output: DC 5V 1A
Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
Storage Temperature: -25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI, KC, NCC, MIC
- If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched of, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent malfunction.
- Do not operate the DrivePro 50 while driving.
- Transcend's warranty does not apply to the improper usage of product, including the following conditions:
- Use of a non-Transcend car adapter
- Product modifications
- Use of product in abnormal temperatures
- We strongly recommend the use of MLC- based memory cards to reach the optimal recording performance as car video recorders require extensive read/write. Using TLC-based memory cards on your car video recorder might result in unstable performance.
- Besides the bundled microSD card, we recommend purchasing Transcend’s High Endurance microSD card to ensure the best recording performance. Please see below for recommended microSD cards.
- 16/32GB High Endurance microSDHC (TS16G/32GUSDHC10V)
- 64GB High Endurance microSDXC (TS64GUSDXC10V)
- Two-year Limited Warranty
- Please visit https://ph.transcend-info.com/Warranty for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
- DrivePro 50
- Power adapter
- Adhesive mount or suction mount (depends on your purchase selection)
- 16GB High Endurance microSDHC memory card
- Desktop or notebook computer with a USB port, and one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later