Protecting you day and night
- Featuring a large ƒ/2.0 aperture, the DrivePro's high-quality camera lens will automatically adjust to light conditions to capture all details of an event, including license plates, both day and night.
Innovative lens design
- 7 glass lenses plus 1 infrared filter lens prevent fogging from heat generated after a long period of recording.
Capture the whole scene
- The DrivePro's camera combines an extra wide 160° viewing angle, resolution of 1920x1080p (30fps), and a row of 7 glass lenses to ensure your trip is recorded in high clarity.
Record every critical moment
- In the event of a collision, the DrivePro's motion G-Sensor will detect an impact and instantly trigger Emergency Recording mode. This adds write protection to the affected recording, including the critical seconds before the accident, preventing this crucial information from being overwritten.
- If situations occur outside the vehicle which may provide important information in the event of a claim or lawsuit, press the accessible emergency button to manually activate emergency recording.
Instantly view and download videos on mobile devices
- Supported by the free downloadable DrivePro New App for Apple iOS and Android devices, the DrivePro includes wireless smartphone connectivity to let you stream, download, and share videos whenever needed – perfect for reporting incidents to insurance companies or police.
MLC-based microSD card included
- Transcend's DrivePro 200 is bundled with a Transcend High Endurance memory card built with top-tier MLC NAND flash chips, providing consistent long-life durability and endurance.
Two car mounts for selection
- The DrivePro 200 can be mounted with either the suction mount or the adhesive mount. You can purchase either of the package according to your personal preference.
Dimensions: 67mm × 72mm × 34.3mm (2.64" x 2.83" x 1.35")
Weight: 89 g (3.13 oz)
Display Type and Size: 2.4" color LCD
Image Sensor: Low-light sensitivity CMOS, 3 mega-pixel
Lens: F/2.0, 160° wide angle
- Full HD 1920x1080P (30fps)
- HD 1280x720P (30fps)
Video Formats: H.264 (MOV: up to 1920x1080 30fps)
Memory Card Support: MLC-based microSD card, 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB (Class 10 or above)
Connection Interface: USB 2.0
Network Interface: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Input: DC 12V~24V
- Output: DC 5V 1A
- -20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
- -25°C (-13°F) ~ 85°C (185°F) for the bundled microSD card
Storage Temperature: -25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI, RCM, KC
- If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched of, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent malfunction.
- Do not operate the DrivePro 200 while driving.
- Transcend's warranty does not apply to the improper usage of product, including the following conditions:
- Use of a non-Transcend car adapter
- Product modifications
- Use of product in abnormal temperatures
- We strongly recommend the use of MLC-based memory cards to reach the optimal recording performance as car video recorders require extensive read/write. Using TLC-based memory cards on your car video recorder might result in unstable performance.
- Besides the bundled microSD card, we recommend purchasing Transcend’s High Endurance microSD card to ensure the best recording performance. Please see below for recommended microSD cards.
- 16/32GB High Endurance microSDHC (TS16G/32GUSDHC10V)
- 64GB High Endurance microSDXC (TS64GUSDXC10V)
- Two-year Limited Warranty
- Please visit https://ph.transcend-info.com/Warranty for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
- DrivePro 200
- Adhesive Mount or Suction Mount (depends on your purchase selection)
- Car Lighter Adapter
- Video Cable
- 16/32GB microSD MLC Memory Card
- Desktop or notebook computer with a USB port, and one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later