Capture the full picture with a dual lens camera
- To better ensure in-car safety, the DrivePro 520 boasts a dual lens camera that records both what's happening on the road and inside your vehicle. With an innovative six-lens design and a large ƒ/1.8 aperture, the front lens can adjust to different lighting conditions to clearly capture events in Full HD 1080P at any time of day. The rear lens camera features a 180° rotatable design to ensure that both your trip and in-car situations are recorded.
Infrared LEDs make videos sharp at night
- Four infrared LEDs* surround the rear-lens camera in the DrivePro 520, allowing for ultra-clear in-car recording in low-light conditions and at night. When low-light conditions are detected, the infrared LEDs will automatically turn on to support rear image recording, offering you and passengers a higher level of in-car safety.
- (*Footage recorded with infrared LED will be in grayscale.)
MLC-based microSD card included
- Transcend's DrivePro 520 is bundled with a Transcend 32GB High Endurance memory card built with top-tier MLC NAND flash chips, providing consistent long-life durability and endurance.
Record every critical moment
- In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 520's motion G-Sensor will detect the impact and instantly trigger emergency recording mode. This prevents overwriting of the recording made of the critical moments leading up to the accident. This feature may be manually activated by pressing the red button on the side of the unit.
Instantly view and download videos on mobile devices
- Supported by the free-to-download DrivePro New App, the DrivePro 520 includes wireless connectivity to let you stream, download, and share videos on iOS and Android devices– making it easier to report incidents to insurance companies or the police.
GPS receiver logs driving history
- DrivePro 520's GPS receiver can log GPS coordinates, date, and time into recorded video footage. During an incident, GPS coordinates can help you precisely locate where you are so as to contact emergency road services, police, or an insurance company.
- When used with Transcend's DrivePro Toolbox on a PC, you can see the driving paths of your entire journey along with such information as GPS coordinates, speeds, date, and time.
Handy snapshot button
- The convenient snapshot feature allows you to take photos while recording video. During an incident, you can also remove the DrivePro 520 from the vehicle to make a record of collision damage.
Enhanced driver safety
- Considering all the features of the DrivePro 520, the device is also ideal for professional drivers, including commercial, private hires, taxis and minibuses to ensure the safety of drivers and passengers and deter fraudulent claims from being made.
Two car mounts for selection
- DrivePro 520 can be mounted with either the suction mount or the adhesive mount. You can purchase either of the package according to your personal preference.
Dimensions: 96.2 mm × 64.5mm x 43.9 mm (3.79" x 2.54" x 1.73")
Weight: 108g (3.81oz)
Display Type and Size: 2.4" color LCD
- Low-light sensitivity CMOS
- Front: 3 mega-pixel
- Rear: 1 mega-pixel
- Front: F/1.8, 130° wide angle
- Rear: F/2.8, 110° angle
- Front lens: 1920 x 1080P (30fps) Max.
- Rear lens: 1280 x 720P (30fps)
Video Formats: H.264 (MOV: up to 1920x1080 30fps)
Memory Card Support: MLC-based microSD card, 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB (Class 10 or above)
Connection Interface: USB 2.0
Network Interface: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
Battery Type: Li-Polymer 430mAh
- Input: DC 12V~24V
- Output: DC 5V 1A
Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
Storage Temperature: -25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI, KC, NCC, MIC
- If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched of, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent malfunction.
- Do not operate the DrivePro 520 while driving.
- Transcend's warranty does not apply to the improper usage of product, including the following conditions:
- Use of a non-Transcend car adapter
- Product modifications
- Use of product in abnormal temperatures
- We strongly recommend the use of MLC-based memory cards to reach the optimal recording performance as car video recorders require extensive read/write. Using TLC-based memory cards on your car video recorder might result in unstable performance.
- Besides the bundled microSD card, we recommend purchasing Transcend’s High Endurance microSD card to ensure the best recording performance. Please see below for recommended microSD cards.
- 16/32GB High Endurance microSDHC (TS16G/32GUSDHC10V)
- 64GB High Endurance microSDXC (TS64GUSDXC10V)
- Two-year Limited Warranty
- Please visit https://ph.transcend-info.com/Warranty for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
- DrivePro 520
- Power Adapter
- Adhesive Mount or Suction Mount (depends on your purchase selection)
- 32GB High Endurance microSDHC Memory Card
- Desktop or notebook computer with a USB port, and one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later